Entering New Geographic Markets
How we can help you
Milner Strategic Marketing has extensive experience of helping clients grow. We carry out custom market research and build market forecast models tailored exactly to your requirements. This creates a unique strategic lens through which we can help you see your market and on which to develop a compelling market entry strategy. By clicking on the links below, you can explore how we can help you to:
- The scope for international trade and business is bigger than ever. Formulating a market development growth strategy allows companies to target a whole new base of potential customers, but can also be a daunting task. We can help you evaluate opportunities and develop an effective market entry strategy for the right markets, targeting the right segments at the right time.
- Market evaluation is essential when you are considering entering a new market. Having a detailed understanding of future market dynamics in the early stages helps ensure that the correct decisions are made at the start of the process. This has a significant benefit, as it protects a company’s brand, as well as ensuring that both time and money are not wasted by investing in a product, or service, or market that does not have a future.
- Our market forecast models also help you understand the changing requirements of customers and consumers over time and what will happen to product pricing, so you can ensure that your product roadmap is fit for purpose and that you have the right products available for the right segments at the right prices. This will help you to penetrate the market and then grow your market share by outperforming the competition.
- Once a valuable market opportunity has been identified, a market entry strategy should be formulated by focusing on these core issues: market dynamics, the size of the market, competitive landscape, market share and revenue, pricing and cost etc.
- We use a highly structured approach to help companies create a logical and well-founded market entry strategy. Our approach to market entry groups these components into four broad areas:
- In our experience, building the market entry strategy utilising a market model has a significant benefit for clients. It not only provides you with the best guidance about which geographies and segments to invest in, but also forecasts the next area of growth which helps to keep you on track as the market environment evolves.
Milner Strategic Marketing works with high-tech, clean-tech and bio-tech companies to help you gauge the size of a market opportunity and understand the competitive landscape. Our Market Analysis services provide insights about customers, segments, competitors, products, price points, and regions or countries. We are very experienced at conducting market research, building market forecast models and providing actionable recommendations to help you develop a market winning strategy.
Get in touch
Please contact us on +44 (0)1473 633121 for an informal chat, or drop us an email and we would be delighted to help you. Alternatively, click on the button below to sign up to Milner’s e-newsletter: